Friday, August 3, 2012

Burt's Bees!

Hello! Today I want to get you excited about the "Burt's Bees" skincare solutions (plus their other products as well). 

Here are a few of my favorite products:

1. Lip Shimmer (in order from top to bottom): Fig (my fave!), Watermelon, and, Caramel. ~~$5
2. Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract.~~$10
3. Sensitive Night Cream.~~$15
4. Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açaí Berry.~~$3
5. Natural Acne Solutions: Daily Moisturizing Lotion.~~$18
6. Tinted Lip Balm: Hibiscus (a really rich deep pink color--nice for summer!)~~$5
7. Honey & Shea Body Butter.~~$13

What's really great about the acne solutions: They are all natural (with additives like cotton extract and treatments from willow bark) and great for sensitive skin. I have a combo of an oily T-zone and dry cheeks and chin, but the cleanser cleans out my pores really nicely, while taking care of redness and irritation. It's soap and fragrance free, as well as hypoallergenic, and it leaves your skin feeling fresh! However, should dry spots occur, the Daily Moisturizing Lotion doubles as an acne and dry skin treatment. It really works too! And for nighttime moisture-retention, there's nothing better than the Sensitive Night Cream--I wake up with silky smooth skin.

Why I love these products: They produce really good results without breaking the bank! There are lip colors for every style and taste--I'm sure you'd find something you like! You can pick them up at just about any grocery store, Target, or Walgreens.

I really hope you give these natural products a chance--they're good for you, and make you feel great!

--Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment